Kroger Community Rewards Program
An easy way to assist Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home is to enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. When you shop and use your Kroger PLUS card, the Home will receive a percentage of what you spend. At the end of each quarter, Kroger totals up dollars spent by enrolled customers and distributes funds to the Home.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home.
- Click on Sign/In Register.
- If you are a new on-line customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering the zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the name of the organization (Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home).
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.