Donate Your Vehicle Today!
Donating your unwanted car, truck, boat/trailer, RV or motorcycle is a fast and simple way to help Indiana United Methodist Childrens Home. Your contribution is tax deductible.
Our pledge to you is to make the transaction hassle free.
- You may receive more value for your vehicle as a charitable contribution on your itemized tax return.
- You will not have to worry about the hassle of selling your vehicle.
- You will make a thoughtful contribution which will assist the youth at Indiana United Methodist Children’s Home.
- Cars are either sold or kept by the Home to transport the youth to court appointments throughout the state, to home visits and medical appointments.
What are some requirements?
- Motorized vehicles require a current title, free of lien.
- Trailers must have titles.
- Vehicles must have tires that are inflatable.
- All components (engine, transmission, etc.) must be in the vehicle.
- We do ask that you deliver the vehicle to the Home’s campus.
How do you donate a vehicle?
- Contact Susan Bennett, Director of Public Relations at 765-482-5900, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org